A beer bottle is a bottle that holds beer. Most of them are glass bottles, the neck is thin and thick at the bottom. After the air is drawn out, the bottle cap is nailed before leaving the factory. Empty bottles can be recycled. Beer bottles are mostly used for celebrations. For example, the popular opening ceremony in the West uses the air pressure in the beer bottle to spray the beer inside to express joy.
Our company is based on the development and production of lightweight beer bottles. Because of its thin wall, light weight and stable strength, it has the following advantages for wineries:
1. The bottle body is thin-walled, the wine liquid is translucent, and the liquid level line is consistent, which improves the level of beer packaging.
2. The bottle body is "slim down" to reduce the weight, reduce the size of the packaging carton, reduce the transportation cost, and save the logistics cost.
3. The bottle quality is stable, the breakage rate is reduced, the downtime is reduced, the filling speed is increased, and the production efficiency is improved.
1. When buying beer, try to choose a "B" bottle with a newer appearance, rather than a beer bottle with scratches and wear on the surface.
2. When storing beer, the temperature is preferably 4~15 ℃, and it must be stored in the dark. Do not put the beer directly into the freezer for rapid cooling, and when refrigerating, do not put the whole bundle of beer in the refrigerator.
3. When handling the beer, avoid violent shaking and collision, and be sure to handle it with care. Adults must not covet temporary convenience and let children buy and carry beer alone.
4. When opening a beer bottle, do not tap, bite, or pry with chopsticks, but use the bottle opener correctly.
5. In order to avoid accidentally dropping the beer bottle and causing it to explode, do not put the unopened bottled beer on the dining table or in a place close to people. When drinking beer, drink it immediately.